Information for parents
This document covers the following questions you may have as a parent regarding the registry:
- Q – What is the purpose of the registry?
- Q – Why has my child been chosen?
- Q – Does my child have to take part?
- Q – What do I have to do?
- Q – What will happen if my child takes part?
- Q – Are there any disadvantages or risks involved in my child’s participation in the project?
- Q – What are the possible benefits of taking part?
- Q – Will my child’s participation in this study be kept confidential?
- Q – What will happen to the results of the study?
- Q – Who is organising and funding the research?
For further information regarding ITP, please read ‘What is ITP?’ Information for parents, in PDF.